로고
회사소개 제품소개 전기공해란 실적현황 고객센터
title

작성일 : 15-01-22 10:29
[전자파자료] 전자기장의 기준에 대한 러시아와 국제기준 일치
 글쓴이 :
조회 : 405  
   전자기장의 기준에 대한 러시아와 국제기준 일치.pdf (329.8K) [6] DATE : 2015-01-22 12:34:34
The Russian Standards and the Opinion About International Harmonization of Electromagnetic Standards
Author(s): Yu. Grigoriev (Institute of Biophysics, Centre of Electromagnetic Safety, Russia, Moscow)
Presentation: Proceedings from the International Seminar on Electromagnetic Fields. Global Needs for Standards Harmonization. Ljubljana, Slovenia. pp. 1I-6I.
Date: October 9, 1998

-전자기장의 기준에 대한 러시아와 국제기준 일치
 저자들 : Yu. Grigoriev (Institute of Biophysics, Centre of Electromagnetic Safety, Russia, Moscow)
 발표 : Proceedings from the International Seminar on Electromagnetic Fields. Global Needs for Standards Harmonization. Ljubljana, Slovenia. pp. 1I-6I.
 날짜 : October 9, 1998

Abstract:
In this connection it is necessary to underline that 40 years ago, i.e. in 1958 in Russia (USSR) the first EMF standard in the range of 300 MHz – 300 GHz was authorized at the state level. In this information I see the following important circumstance: we can trace dynamics of change of normative levels in Russia over the time of 40 years, that will reflect the degree of stability of our fundamental knowledges about biological effects of various EMF frequencies.

The first Russia standards were based on the results of clinicohygienic researches of the 50-ths, reinforced by the experimental data, having been available provided limitation of two rationed parameters – intensity and time of exposure with the determination of three limits: 10 µW/cm^2 – for 8 h; 100 µW/cm^2 – up to 2 h and 1000 µW/cm^2 – up to 20 minutes for a working day.

Without discussing the role of the confirmed standards 40 years ago for the improvement of the working conditions, that is indisputable, it is necessary to underline that these standards for expired 40 years were not subjected to essential changes. Besides for the last 25 years the accumulated material has shown the reliability of these standards and, apparently, certain validity.

-40년전에 러시아에서 300MHz의 범위에서 자기장 EMF 기준은 국가수준에서 허가되었다는 이유로 강조할 필요가 있다. 이 정보에서 나는 다음과 같은 중요한 사항에서 참고했다. 40년의 시간이 지남에 우리는 러시아의 다양한 EMF 주파수의 생물학적 효과에 대한 우리의 기본적인 지식의 안정성을 반영한 규범적 수준의 역동적인 변화를 추척할 수 있다. 그 첫번째 러시아 기준은 일하는 동안 20분까지 3개의 기준과 결정(10 μW/cm^2 ? for 8 h; 100 μW/cm^2 ? up to 2 h and 1000 μW/cm^2)의 노출시간과 강조라는 2개의 배급매개변수를 제공했었던 50-ths의 clinicohygienic의 결과에 근거한다. 40여년 전 확정된 기준의 역할이 논쟁이 없다는 것은 논란의 여지가 있고 그것은 40년간 표준의 변경이 필수적으로 실시되지 않았다는 기준을 강조할 필요가 있다.
게다가 지난 25년 간 축적된 자료는 이러한 표준의 신뢰성과 명백성, 타당성을 포함한다는 것이 보여진다.

상호명 : 스테이쳐코리아   사업자등록번호 : 105-87-64289   대표자 성함 : 김동화   고객지원전화번호 : 1544-3340
개인정보담당 책임자 : 김동화   이메일주소 : kdh@stetzerkorea.com   사업장소재지 : 서울시 마포구 월드컵북로 20 402호
COPYRIGHT(C) 2011 STETZER KOREA.COM. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.